On October 11, Hangar K will be all about learning & development! Here’s why.
Together with Federgon and Stimulearning, we will present you, in scoop, the results of the major annual L&D survey. The topics of the survey? The impact of homeworking, technology and labour market tightness.
- 16.30h-16h40: intro & welcome by Paul Verschueren (Federgon), Kristoff Vermeersch (Bedrijfsopleidingen.be – Stimulearning) and Thomas Van Cauwenberghe (<edtech/station>)
- 16h40-17h45: an EdTech tour at Hangar K followed by pitches of some 'top end' and 'high tech' L&D solutions from the front row
- 18.00h-18h45: presentation of the results of the L&D research 'Trends in Learning in Organisations'. Björn Crul in conversation with Kristoff Vandermeersch, Paul Verschueren and Gisèle Dedobbeleer (Groupe Epsilon).
Only this part of the event can be followed via online livestream.
- 18h45-…: Fishbowl discussion forum with everyone present in Kortrijk. Followed by a networking moment and walking dinner.
- Federgon is the federation of HR service providers
- Stimulearning is a member organisation of learning & development professionals
For members and partners of <edtech/station> that are active in the corporate world of learning & development (L&D).
Hope to see you all!